torsdag 15 mars 2007

Parigt värre.

Ett litet samtal med Natasha efter lunch igår.

"In Korea couples always go together." Carl och Johndoe försvinner nerför gatan åt andra hållet. "Where are they going?" fortsätter hon.
"I don't know? Maybe they are lost?" svarade jag och skrattade när vi befann oss femtio meter från kontoret.
"Hehe.. maybe. But I was so surprised the other day when Carl didn't join us when we celebrated Henrik with the others" sa Natasha.
"Why?"
"Because you are a couple. I never go out without my boyfriend if I have one."
"But Carl was tired, and in Sweden we often do different things although we are a couple. Carl isn't that fond of singing anyway."
"Really?! And maybe not dancing either?"

Så vi är konstiga här, Carl och jag, för vi gör inte allting ihop hela tiden. Vi köper inte likadana kläder för att understryka vårt förhållande och vi bor ihop fast vi inte är gifta.

Inga kommentarer: